--> Animal Diseases And Symptoms: 2 Reasons So Many Dogs Are Put To Sleep Each Year

Jumat, 08 Mei 2015

2 Reasons So Many Dogs Are Put To Sleep Each Year

In this article I would like to discuss 2 reasons that so many dogs end up in shelters and are put to sleep each year.

The first reason is a lack of proper house training. Training your dog to do it's business in the correct place (outside on the grass) is very important. It seems like dog owners seem to be very patient and be willing to make all types of excuses when their dog is a puppy and having accidents. However there comes a point, usually around 12 months old when the owners say we have to get this dog house trained or it will have to go to the shelter.

Unfortunately as you are aware there always seems to be an abundance of dogs without homes and because of that over a million dogs a year are put to sleep in shelters all over the U.S. According to the ASPCA about 1.2 million dogs are put to sleep each year.

So if you want to help cut down that number make sure you house train your dog early. If you need help you can always get the help of a local trainer that can guide you through the steps to make it happen.

The other reason so many dogs are put to sleep each year has to do with lazy dog owners. Unfortunately some new dog owners do not realize how important proper training including obedience training is for their dogs welfare. Yes, a dog that is trained is much more likely to stay in a home and not end up in a shelter. Sometimes dog owners are just simply too lazy to take the time to do that training. They just do not realize that with as little as 15 minutes of training a day they can have a well behaved obedient dog.

Dogs that don't get trained do all sorts of bad things including destroying furniture, chewing up the carpet, knocking the kids down and more. These are the dogs that finally get booted out the door and end up in shelters.

Let me tell you a little secret. Every dog is trainable. Some may be a little more difficult than others but they can all be trained to be good family members. So save a dog's life today by going home and training your dog, it will love you for it.

1 komentar:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    BalasHapus